Boudoir in B&W

I'm back to blogging, guys!! Had an engagement shoot that ran late last night, so I decided to wait to today to post on the blog. My break from work was very refreshing, and I'm back in the groove! During the past two weeks, I caught up on some online and print reading, scouted locations for model shoots, brainstormed for personal projects,  and spent time with friends. Just what I needed :)

The photo above is from a recent boudoir shoot that I did with May! I've been trying to expand my portfolio, and built a B&W themed shoot with May over the past couple of months. I'm still editing photos from the shoot, but I'm super excited about them!! See if you can guess what is reflecting May's image ;)

-Reese


2 comments :

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)