B&W Model Shoot with Shannan!

Besides modeling, Shannan has an up and coming YouTube channel and has been writing music for quite some time now. When she contacted me to do a shoot, I checked out her music videos, and noticed she gave off this edgy and mysterious vibe in her work. I wanted our shoot to reflect these qualities, and felt a total B&W shoot would accomplish this. We shot at her place a couple weeks ago. I'm continually amazed at the quality of indoor lighting, no matter the time of day, and Shannan's place had this large white wall with some beautiful window light, giving a studio feel to whatever portraits I shot there (like the image above).

My shoots are usually very upbeat and fun, so to shoot a serious, moody, theme was quite a challenge for me, but it made for a very cool collaboration!










Brenizer method for portraits? I think so :)





2 comments :

  1. I love love love the shot you got of her through the hammock!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)