San Fran Shoot with Miki!

Miki is one of the most versatile (and coolest) models I've ever had the privilege of working with. When I first saw her work on Model Mayhem, I knew I had to shoot with her! She had this unwavering focus and energy, and yet there was also a whimsical side of her that would pop up in her images. We messaged each other for a couple months and were able to set up a shoot while I was in San Fran for a wedding last month. The hotel we did the shoot at (Hotel California), had a wonderful vintage feel to it, from its yellow and green walls, to its early 20's style paintings, giving the overall shoot some character of the city we were in :)

I encourage models to be themselves at my shoots, and Miki had no problem with this. Her focused, sassy, whimsical, and goofy expressions carried the shoot, and I loved that attitude which she brought to each image. Check out the rest of the photos, and you'll see what I mean :)

You can find more of Miki's work here! 


















0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)