Moody B&W with Vermont

I've been wanting to shoot with Vermont for quite some time now, so I was absolutely stoked last month when she contacted me through MM to set up a shoot when she was visiting family in town! Every model has her own vibe that she brings to the camera, and Vermont brought a very focused, sultry, and mysterious mood to our shoot. Considering a lot of my shoots are light-hearted and fun, this was something very different for me, and it was a cool challenge to merge my photography style with Vermont's style of modeling. Lingerie/boudoir is actually one of Vermont's favorite genres to shoot in because of its lure and how it makes her feel when in front of the camera, so it was fitting that lingerie was the theme of this shoot :)

Been shooting quite a bit this month, so there will be lots to share soon :) Thanks for stopping by!













1 comments :

  1. Wow, stunning model, and nicely captured by your camera!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)