Model Shoot with Lauren!

My first blog post of 2014! :) Lauren and I first connected on Model Mayhem 8 months ago. She lives in California, working as an ER nurse, so I was excited when she messaged me, saying she would be back in Hawaii to visit family in May. The ironic thing was that my family had planned around the same time to go up to Oregon to attend my sister's graduation, and Lauren and I ended up switching places lol. Fast forward to mid-December, Lauren came home again to visit family for the holidays, and we were able to successfully set up a shoot! Seeing as how it took us several months to finally work together, we both had a ton of ideas for the shoot, ranging from lifestyle boudoir, to a Victoria's Secret PJ look, to a Roxy swimsuit look. Lauren brought a ton of cool outfits, and we spent a good half day, shooting at her family's place and outdoors in Hawaii Kai. Lauren's got a really bubbly personality, and after giving her some time to play with her family's dogs, practice guitar, and rock the Roxy look, there definitely was no shortage of photogenic moments :)























1 comments :

  1. I particularly love the pictures of the guitar girl on the meadow. She looks so sweet. I definitely feel that you have a really good eye with photography, as you’ve been able to bring out her best features. I also love the photos with the dog in it! They look very relaxed and laid back. :D

    Mike LeMoine @ Maverick Web Marketing

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)