Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to do one more post before the New Year :) Looking back on 2010, I realize just how blessed I am to have found photography. I met so many incredible people along the way, whether it was through gigs, classes, or random adventures. I found that I can use photography as a medium to reach out to students and help them become better observers of the world.  I ventured into  unfamiliar territories like light painting, time lapse photography, and gelled images, which have all broadened my appreciation for artistic creativity. I also decided to explore blogging, which has proven to be the most influential to my photography. Blogging forces me to write better, and also motivates me to shoot photos. I started this blog only three months ago, and it's already received over 3250 page views from 15 different countries in six continents! I guess it just comes to show how technology has connected us all on a global scale! With all that said, I really want to thank all the people who take time out of their day to read my blog! It truly means the world to me when you view/comment on the photos that I put up. You all make the tedious work in blogging worth while :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)