10,000 Page Views!!!

Today, my blog's page view counter (it's at the bottom of the page) just registered over 10,000 page views!!! I started this blog just seven months ago, and I never imagined that it would get this kind of audience! I remember being so stoked when I saw my first few page views on my blog...it was like I had planted a seed and it just broke the surface of the soil with its stem. Now, this seed has grown into a flourishing plant, thanks to you, the readers of my blog!

I want to take this time to send a warm mahalo to everyone who takes a few moments out of their daily lives to check out the photography on my blog. Whether you drop by once a day, or once a month, I appreciate all the interest that you, the reader, have given to my blog :)

Thanks again for stoppin by!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)