Ma'ohi Nui!

Hey guys! Been MIA quite a bit lately hehe. Even though I've only had a few shoots this month, I've been spending a ton of time getting caught up with editing. Good news is I have only shoot left to edit!! This is the first time in almost 3 months that I'm not overwhelmingly behind in post production, so I'm definitely excited about that :)

Yesterday, I did some group photos for Ma'ohi Nui, a Tahitian dance troop that will be performing at the Waikiki Shell for the Heiva i Honolulu competition! The shoot was over at Puuhale Elementary School. After the standard row shots on the stage, I decided to change things up and had them all cluster around the jungle gym outside, so I could shoot down on them from the top of the slide. I told everyone to give me a shaka, and got this :)

Image info: Sigma 10-20 | f9 | ISO 640 | 1/160 sec


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)