Surreal

This photo taught me one thing: don't be so quick to delete the "mistake photos." During a recent shoot with Alexis, I was taking headshots of her, using fabric from her dress to frame her face. For this picture, I somehow had the wrong settings on my camera, and photo totally blew out. At first, I thought, "ughh, terrible exposure, this one's going away." But then, I looked at the image again, and noticed how her face almost melted away in the highlights. I thought to myself "hey this is pretty damn cool!" So I kept it. I'm glad I did :)

Image info: D300 | 85mm | f1.8 | ISO 400 | 1/400 sec

In other news...
For those of you who don't follow me on FB and were wondering what happened to all my recent wedding work, just head on over and bookmark the Isle Media blog :) Did a few inter-island posts there last month, so be sure to check em out!! Enjoy! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)