Busy busy!

October has proven to be just as packed as the last few months for me! Just shot an awesome wedding this weekend with the Isle Media photography team, over at the Hyatt Waikiki Resort (congratulations Ryan and Cheryl!) Today, I did a corporate portrait shoot for Hawaii Gas, and will be doing another session with them in the next few days. This Friday and Saturday, I have two weddings with the Isle Media team, and then next week, it's publicity photos for UH Kennedy Theatre. After that, it's off to Oregon to visit my sisters in college...stoked to be back in the 503!

Lots of photos to edit, so I better get back to it. Happy Tuesday!


1 comments :

  1. That's what my desk looks like w/ cards everywhere, but definitely messier than your desk haha! elliot

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)