Urban Dance Shoot with Angela!

I've been wanting to do an edgy urban dance theme for a while, and it was just a matter of finding the right person to work with! When Niche Models sent me Angela's port, with a really cool dance video that she did for a local fashion event, I knew she was the right fit :) Angela's been doing modern and contemporary dancing for over 10 years, so I had her pull out some moves during the shoot. I also started to experiment with prisming, to create some interesting optical effects with the graffiti art.

This shoot was definitely something new to me, as it wasn't my typical upbeat and cute model shoot, and I had Angela interact a lot with the graffiti art around us in Kakaako, but it turned out to be a pretty cool collaboration!















1 comments :

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)