Changing It Up

Checked out Kaka'ako area this afternoon with my dad, to get some photos of the Pow! Wow! event that is going on this week. Artists from all over are working their magic on walls in Kaka'ako, so I was pretty stoked to finally be able to see it first hand! Some artists used ladders, and well...others used larger means of lift :)

In other news...I completely revamped my blog! I felt it was time to change things up, and after some hours of looking through online themes and templates and messing with some code, I finally found the look that felt right :) The main goal was to streamline my blog to focus on the content, so I took out a bunch of elements and simplified others, while converting the home page to a grid layout. Stoked with how it looks now!! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)