Salem-Eugene-Portland

Last November (yes, this post has been long overdue haha), I traveled to Oregon with my family to visit my sister, Lindsey, who is currently attending Willamette University. While we were there, we explored Salem, Eugene, and Portland, checking out variety of sights like the OHSU tram, Silver Falls State Park, the farmer's market in Salem, Ankeny Wildlife Refuge, University of Oregon's Hayward Field in Eugene, and the bustling downtown Portland. Traveling gives a great chance to shoot other kinds of photos, besides the portraits that I usually do, so it was nice change in pace! My highlight of the trip was on the last day when we all split up to do our own thing. I decided to get myself lost in Portland, and it was terrific to explore different parts of the city that I hadn't seen prior...
















































0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)