Kunia Days

There's a saying among photographers: "the best camera is the one you have with you." I have found this to be true over the years, as I've stumbled upon some very memorable moments with just my camera phone handy. Nearly all the images I've posted on this blog over the years have been from my DSLR, so I decided to start a series titled "Phone Captures." A lot of these images and their stories have a more personal connection with me, so hopefully it will provide some depth to this blog :)

The image above was taken back when we had the Isle Media office out in Kunia. Alan's girls were just starting to crawl, and I remember walking by the room and seeing Alan chilling with Ava and Addison. He's a really busy guy, so these quiet moments with his girls is something I knew he appreciates. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)