Precision Parkour: In Motion

While most of my friends know me as a photographer, not too many know that I also shoot video with the Isle Media team from time to time :) I've always wanted to capture parkour through an artistic medium, so I beyond stoked when Keith Mylett, the teacher I used to co-teach Yearbook class at Kalani with, approached the Isle Media team to do a promotional video for his non-profit, Precision Parkour. Brendan and I filmed the video down at Magic Island and Kaka'ako with Leroy, Nate, and Ryan, all incredibly talented in parkour, who also have specialized talents, from fire dancing to gymnastics. You can check out the video here.

In other news...it's been a busy May! I shot 3 weddings with the Isle Media team in the past 4 days, ranging from doing photography for a traditional Chinese wedding in Kaneohe, to shooting video for a wedding over at Kapolei Golf Club. On Monday, I helped film interviews for a video at Egan's Gym (got to meet Alex Laughlin from Five-0 during the interviews!) and will be shooting commercial photos for a storage facility in town.

Happy Wednesday everyone! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)