Pad Thai

I don't normally post food photos on my blog, but this dish was an exception :) When I shot a wedding in San Fran last May, I was exploring downtown and came across this Thai Restaurant. I was a little hesitant, because the restaurant was empty (this was during lunch time), but after seeing some good reviews of it online from my phone, decided to check it out. I sat down, and ordered the best Pad Thai I've ever had in my life. It was also really nice that I had the entire restaurant to myself, and got to eat in peace, while people passed by outside.

In other news...it's gonna be a busy week! Off to shoot my first of three weddings this afternoon. Had to send in the D4s for repair (the hotshoe doesn't work), so the D750 has been filling in :) Happy Wednesday guys!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)