iPhone Noir

My Samsung Galaxy phone was slowly falling apart on me, so last month I finally decided to upgrade and got an iPhone 6 :) All I can say is that this phone makes everything simple/streamlined, and it takes some incredibly good photos. Shot this one during a recent hike up Hawaii Loa Ridge with my family. The clouds were pretty contrasty, and I was experimenting with the noir B&W mode on the phone camera and got this :)

Sorry haven't been posting too much on the blog recently! August has been a crazy crazy month, with a ton of wedding and engagement shoots, in addition to some big outer-island trips and events. I think this might very possibly be our busiest August in the Isle Media history...


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)