NPS Event in Hawaii!

I cannot begin to tell you how stoked I was when I got an email from Sarah (second from right, who is the Nikon rep for the West Coast), inviting me to Nikon's first NPS event in Hawaii! I attended the event yesterday, and gotta say it was one of my highlights this year. I learned a ton from Mike (far left, head of NPS) and Scott (second from left, field manager for NPS) who talked to me about what NPS is about and all the traveling they get to do with the job. Both are photographers at heart and love being able to work with the latest gear that Nikon has to offer. Kay and I got to network with other local shooters, who specialize in everything from fashion to landscapes. A nice bonus for the event was a free camera cleaning, so was able to get one of my D4s's in for a good reset :)

The NPS team will be up at Turtle Bay over the weekend to meet with surf photographers and possibly get some shots of the swells coming in.

Thank you NPS for putting together and sponsoring this event!!


Some highlights: the new 24-70mm 2.8VR, 80-400mm, and the SB500
Cameras ready to be cleaned :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)