NPS Rocks :)

Before I went on my trip to Cali earlier this month, I mailed several pieces of equipment to NPS for repair, including my D4s, D750, 24-70mm, 35mm, 58mm, and 85mm (this was my first major batch of repairs to NPS). Each camera and lens had some issue with it, whether it was a faulty hotshoe, or a loose zoom ring. Just got back all of my equipment that I had sent in, and I was blown away by how well they fixed up and restored my gear (I had a hard time recognizing some of my stuff haha). What was cool is that they listed all the tests and fixes that they ran on each piece of equipment. My 24-70 diagnosis report is listed above, which had a bunch of issues with it, ranging from focusing issues to a zoom ring that was coming off. I was fortunate enough that all my equipment was still under warranty (thank god for Nikon's 5 year warranty on their glass), and ended up not having to pay anything :)

Just wanted to send a BIG thank you to NPS for taking the time to work on my equipment. You guys did an awesome job and I hope Nikon continues to see the value in your work and efforts to helping us pro shooters. I'm stoked to use my gear even more now :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)