Beyond Our Eyes


One remarkable aspect of photography is the ability of cameras to pick up what our own eyes cannot see. Long exposures, in particular, whether it be traffic trails or silky waterfalls, tend to fascinate us quite a bit, because of the shutter's ability to drag out scenes over lengthy periods of time. This image is a 30 second exposure that I shot while I was in Sydney, during my travel abroad to Australia in college. I could not see the reflection until I looked at my camera's LCD screen. And that's when I realized I had captured something special. 



Image info: Nikon D200, Tamron 18-250mm: f11, ISO 400, 30 sec. 

1 comments :

  1. Gorgeous shot!!!

    Although, I think I'm a sucker for colors in general :P

    Still beautiful though~

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)