10,000 Feet Apart

I took this shot when I was in Oregon last year. It was a nice sunny day on the coast, and I had gone to Cannon Beach with some college friends. I looked up, and saw this image unfolding before me. Luckily, I had my camera handy, and was able to snap off a few shots as the bird passed under the plane. Of course, the bird had nothing to worry about, since it had about 10,000 feet of clearance :)

This image has special meaning to me, because I've always wanted to juxtapose nature and humans somehow in an elegant manner, and this image allowed me to fulfill that...

2 comments :

  1. i love so many things about this one reese, one being that it was made possible by chance. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lindsey! chance was indeed quite involved in this shot :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)