Oklahoma! + New Blog Look!

This past Wednesday, I shot photos of "Oklahoma!" for Kennedy Theater! Tons of color and tons of energy from the actors...hands down the best I've seen from a UH production.  Kennedy Theater will be running this show several times this month, so be sure to check it out here. I also did some promo photos for this production, and you can see them here: Ka Leo | Kennedy Theatre Flickr | TGIF

In other news...
I redesigned my blog today! Things were getting a little too cluttered, and I was tired of the background lol. The current look was designed to highlight the photos :D

Anyway, I'm off to engagement shoot in a couple hours...super stoked! The last one I did was 7 months ago, and since then, I've come up a with a TON of ideas I wanna try out.

Happy Saturday!


1 comments :

  1. I had the opportunity to shoot in a theater this week and it is really difficult especially if they are all dancing with changing lights! however this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)