Completing A Vision

I saw these two images side by side in my archive when I was updating my Lightroom catalog, and thought I'd share them on the blog :) I'm not really big into drastic editing. Most of the images on this blog are pretty close to what I saw on my camera's screen. However, there are times when editing can assist me in reaching the vision I had for an image. The portrait of Lauren above is a perfect example of this. I really wanted the warmth of the afternoon sun to come through in the photo, so I pulled it into Photoshop and went to work on it. White balance, contrast, color balance, dodge and burn, healing, and voila! Original on the top, edited on the bottom :)

Ok, back to Lightroom! Got 6 shoots to go...


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)