Wedding Formals: Jackie and Cole Style :)

I'm still posting all of my wedding work on the Isle Media blog (link is at the top of the page), but this particular wedding has personal significance to me, so I'm also posting it here :) Jackie (bride pictured above) is David's sister, and David was really the person who helped me enter the wedding industry over 3 years ago, so Jackie's wedding had a very personal connection to me.  


As you can see in the montage above, Jackie and Cole were an unbelievably fun couple to work with :) Both can be total goofballs, so during formals, instead of having them do the typical "smile-at-the-camera" photos, I decided to take an alternative route, and encouraged them to have fun and make faces and goof off in front of the camera. The montage above is only tip of the iceberg: each of them made around 20 different faces...I was laughing so much it became a challenge to keep the camera steady lol.


Shot with Nikon D700 & Nikon 85mm 1.4G :)

Stay tuned for a full post from their wedding!


-Reese

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)