Weathered Hands

One of my favorite shots from the May Day festival! This guy was giving a demo on how to shape native plants (Hala tree?) into different objects. People's hands can be incredibly fascinating to photograph, and I shot this image with B&W in mind,  to bring out all the different textures within the frame.

In other news...
My blog just hit 50,000 views!!! Thank you thank you everyone for taking some time out of your daily life to follow my rambling :) While I don't post here as much as I would like, it's still a nice place for me to share personal projects and thoughts with you guys, so I appreciate everyone's presence here :)

I also added the "Isle Media Work" tab at the top of the blog, so you can keep updated with all my wedding work :)

Ok that's it for now! Happy Monday!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)