The Epic Look

Hey guys!! Things have been so crazy, and I haven't had much time to post on my blog recently. This week alone, I had two weddings on two islands (Maui and Oahu), two client meetings, and a portrait shoot, while editing three weddings and selling my D300 to upgrade to FX. Whew!

The image above is from this week's Fourth of July Isle Media wedding on Maui with Analisa and Andrew. The couple had a crazy (but awesome) circle of friends and family, and pulled off the epic look in this shot, when all the conditions happened to align for this style. Simple lighting set up...just a SB900 thru a Softbox III camera right. Small adjustments done in LR3 and Silver Efex Pro 2.

In case you missed my recent postings on the Isle Media blog...

Chapel of Joy
BTS Photos from Kaena Silva's "Like Your Face" Music Video
A Grand Entrance :)

Happy Sunday!!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)