Hanging Out with Juno!

These past few weeks have been literally nonstop wedding shooting and editing, so it was refreshing when Juno told me she'd be in town and wanted to do a shoot! I've known Juno from college, but since we both live in different states, these shoots give us a good chance to catch up and get some nice shots in.

We had a good sized wardrobe planned, but the irony was that we kept changing outfits that we never got to focus on one look. Finally, about halfway through the shoot, we decided to stick with one outfit, and I told Juno that instead of doing posed shots, we were just gonna hang out, talk story, and I'd keep my camera on hand to get some candid shots. That did the trick...I captured what I feel is the real Juno in these images :)

Enjoy!





















0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)