Juelles Revisited

Juelles is one of the coolest models I've ever had the pleasure to work with. First of all, she's traveled a TON. Iceland, Poland, and China to name a few. Second, she has a KILLER blog. Check it out...her humorous side comes out nicely in her posts, and always has me going back for more :) Third, she's a VERY versatile model. When Juelles Facebooked me a few weeks ago and said she'd be back in Hawaii for a few days, I was stoked to shoot with her again and we set a date for our shoot. For this collaboration, I wanted to shoot fabric play, Juelles wanted swimsuit, and at the shoot, we randomly decided to use the Cali outfit that she wore to the shoot because I thought it had a great attitude to it lol. Juelles made them all work perfectly.

My challenge for this shoot was using a location I've never shot at before (rock formations by Makapu'u), and using only natural light. No speedlights or Strobist magic, just the sun. Everything worked out nicely...there was ocean breeze for the fabric, full afternoon sunshine for lighting, and finally Rainbow's plate lunch for our stomachs after cuz we were starving lol.

Gear used: Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70, Nikon 85mm 1.4G, sunlight

Thanks for reading!


















0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)