Asia-Bound!!

It's 12:30AM, and I'm putting some final items into my bags for a flight out tomorrow. Over the next two weeks, I'll be traveling with the Isle Media team to Thailand, India, and Nepal!!! This is my first time to Asia, and I am starting to have butterflies haha. We'll be doing a photo and video documentary in these three countries, while also getting some vacation time in before the wedding season starts back up.

Since I'm not bringing a computer on this trip, I may attempt to blog using my camera phone lol...we'll see how it goes hehe. See you guys later!! 


2 comments :

  1. Reese,

    I enjoy your blog. I have been following it for quite some time. That is great that you are heading over to Asia. I am originally from Kathmandu, Nepal, now living in Seattle, WA. You would love it there! While you shoot there, take time to take in the ambiance- especially the sounds and smell. Kathmandu is an over crowded city, however, there are some amazing places to visit! Enjoy your trip, and I look forward to seeing my hometown through your lens!

    Suraj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suraj,

    Thank you for all of the insights! I am really excited about Nepal, and this trip so far has been very eye opening! Bangkok has a character all its own with its busy and colorful culture, and we will be heading out to Phuket next!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)