A Weekend of Fresh Air

As a full time wedding photographer, I am usually shooting most Saturdays and Sundays, due to the popularity of those days for scheduling weddings. However, once in a while, I'll get a weekend off if we're not booked for anything, and this past weekend was just that! I must say, it was a breath of fresh air :) On Friday, I did a model shoot with Sharyne at her incredibly photogenic house that was built in the 20's. There is so much character to her place, and we shot a combination of looks, both indoors and outdoors. The photo above was taken next to Sharyne's garden that she is slowly growing :) That evening, I had dinner with Ian, Liz, and Tannia, my old college friends, as it was Ian's last day in Hawaii before flying back to West Virginia to complete his graduate studies. On Saturday and Sunday, I went hiking with my friend Ruby around Koko Crater, caught up over breakfast, and had a really fun tennis session with her in the afternoon! In the evenings, I was able to attend two family dinners, which I would normally miss because I'm shooting weddings. The weekend also allowed me to catch up on some editing and blog reading, and search for new music online :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend as well! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)