Triple Threat

I am extremely lucky to be in a career that enriches my life, and I am equally lucky to work with a team that does the same. In August of 2012, I shot this photo of Kay, Lester, and I while we had one of our photo team outings at KCC. This was one of the first times when we all had our 24-70's so we decided to take a picture haha. Looking back, it's amazing to see how much we all have grown as artists and as people. Lester and Kay are easily two of the hardest working members of the Isle Media team...Kay has created a huge following of Japanese clients, and she does an insane amount of shoots throughout the year. Lester's been one of the driving minds of the photo team, always looking to innovate, refine, and push what we can do as a company. He's always there, ready to take on the next challenge, no matter what it is. To say I'm super proud of them both is an understatement, and I'm just really lucky to have them both on our team :)

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)