A Rare Sight


Photographers love sunsets. For one thing, sunsets can be very photogenic...I mean who doesn't love those golden, wispy clouds hovering over the horizon? Sunsets also happen everyday, and each one is different from the one before it. However, the catch with sunsets is having a camera handy when you see that sunset which leaves you in awe. Those sunsets don't come along very often, but when they do, they are a visual feast for the eyes...

The image above is a panorama of 3 images taken with my D300 and 17-50. I made sure I put my camera down and enjoyed the sunset with my own eyes before it faded :)

1 comments :

  1. Just when I think I get a decent sunset shot, you go and one-up me with this. And by one-up, I really mean three-to-five-up, lol.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)