Through The Lens

Engagements are one of my favorite assignments to shoot. It gives me a chance to get to know the couple, without all the pressure from the wedding day. Engagements also allow me to explore a wide range of creative concepts, and sometimes I am fortunate to stumble across something unique that I hadn't planned for. Jen's glasses presented me with this opportunity when I did an engagement shoot for her and Khoa last June. Jen had decided to take her glasses off for some of the photos, and I realized that they could be used to frame a shot (no pun intended). The rest was just getting the camera to lock focus on the dual images.

By the way, I am STOKED to shoot Jen and Khoa's wedding this coming August, up in Hillsboro, Oregon!


Image info: Nikon D300, 80-200mm @ f5.6, ISO 1250, 1/1250 sec

1 comments :

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)