Sparks Over Sydney

Hey folks, here's a preview of a guest post that I am doing for the Pacific University Alumni Blog! I'm putting finishing touches on the post and will submit it within a couple days.

The image above was taken during my junior year study abroad in Australia. I was shooting long exposures of the bay, when I heard a series of loud booms echoing over the buildings behind me. A mass of tourists started rushing past me, and I tried to figure out what the big deal was. I turned around, realized what was going on, grabbed all my gear, and ran as fast as I could towards the Opera House.

Shot this one on tripod and timer, because I wanted to enjoy the fireworks without madly clicking the shutter :)

Image info: Nikon D200, Tamron 18-250mm @ f11, ISO 200, 8 sec

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)