2015 In Review

2015 was a year of exciting firsts, from experiences like traveling to Japan and running the Honolulu Marathon, to being in a relationship (the Seattle image above is symbolic of this year for me). I ventured outside my comfort zone much more this year and learned to take all the experiences in stride, whether they enriched my life, or taught me something important. I learned to work a little more efficiently, and appreciate just how previous time is these days with our jam-packed schedules. I also learned the importance of taking care of myself, especially when things get really busy. Below, in no particular order, are some highlights from 2015...Happy New Year everyone!!

1. Shooting 131 assignments (weddings, engagements, commercial, non-profit) with Isle Media
2. Starting the Places Project
3.
56:39 for the Great Aloha Run!
4. Discovering the versatility of the iPhone 6 camera
5. Adventures and cooking with Ruby :)
6. 
Meeting new artists at this year's Pow! Wow! Hawaii festival in Kakaako
7. Traveling to Japan with my family to visit Avis (part 1 and part 2)
8. Developing a deeper appreciation for music and exploring new genres (Progressive and Deep House, and Chillhop)
9. Working with Keith Meilett and his parkour team on a promo video and photos
10. Learning double exposures with Lester
11. Traveling to Seattle, Vegas, Kauai, Big Island, and Maui with the Isle Media team!
12. First car shoot with Kay
13. Learning the importance of capturing the moment between moments with my model work
14. Doing the Color Run with Ruby!
15. 369,000+ views on the blog
16. Attending the first NPS event in Hawaii
17. Teaching a wedding photography workshop with Jim Flory's Winter III class
18. Trying (and appreciating) different kinds of beer, both locally and while traveling
19. Adding the D750 to the camera lineup
20. Finishing the Honolulu Marathon with Linds! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Page Views (Oct 2010 - present)